The most professional way to hang your signs.
Add depth and style to your metal or acrylic signs with our modern-looking metal spacers. Don’t want your message to fade into the background? Make it stand out by having it literally pop off the wall. Plus, set up is a breeze with the simple instructions below.
Easy setup guide
• First, position your sign using a level.
• Use a pencil to mark the center of where the drilled holes are.
• Unscrew the top part of the spacer from the bottom.
• Drill the bottom part of each spacer into the wall using the included screws and anchors.
• Hold your sign over the mounted bases, putting rubber washers between them and your sign.
• Screw on the caps, with another rubber washer between them and your sign.
Q: How big is each spacer?
A: Each spacer is 8 mm wide, and the drilled holes they go through are 14.5 mm.
A: Our spacers are made of stainless steel, and the rubber washers are made of nylon.